stumble into sth : doing something with no mean
EQ:I stumble into seeing a car accident when I on my way to 7-11
falling out:breaking relationship with someone
EQ:Mary and I are falling out
intuition:personal direct feeling
EQ:He always follow his intuition to do something
2.the reflection after reading jobs's speech
I am very impressive on Jobs 's courage, He has great courge to do something he loved in it.
I always have too much care about somebody 's opions on me, Cause I can't do something well
"Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice" This sentence are straight to my heart deeply, I will try to do something that I think is right and forget about other's opion.


I've resived your reflection. Please pay attention to the grammar and punctuation.
ReplyDelete"I'm very impressed by Job's courage. He has great courage to take the risk to try out something he loves. As to me, i care too much about what people think of me."